The Electronic document system (e-Document) is used for office documentation such as support for sending and receiving documents of all types including sending government reports. The types of documents that the system supports include external reports, support documents, order reports, public relations documents, internal reports, staff reports and documents of certification from Government (certificates).
- Sending documents within or between departments
- Receiving documents within or between departments
- Returns. Document returns.
- Notifications of document circulation within the section
- File storage of documents
- Documents search from the document details and from the sender-recipient section
- Document distribution to registration (Registration - document delivery)
- Notification of incoming documents via email @cmu.ac.th
The electronic document system has the following special features:
- Connection with the Chiang Mai University personnel database.
- Link to the IT Account of the University
- Document retrieval from third parties
- Attach files up to 10 files, 4 MB each, up to 40 MB
- Attach various types of files such as PDF, MS Word, MS Excel, and JPEG.
- Notification of document retrieval with interactive messages – this can be ordered via the university email @cmu.ac.th